Coping with bullying (teens)
Check out our awesome trivia challenge
Please verify you are not a robot!
Coping with Bullying (teens) Course
Duration: 6 weeks, self-placed
Do you dream about becoming someone? Are your goals present? Moreover, do you keep targets and work on them? If yes, then you know the pleasure of completing your goals. Also, you can put your time in a useful area. Moreover, you can earn out from it. But, if you stopped dreaming and show signs of lack of ambition then you need motivation. If you say to yourself, ‘I’ve lost all ambition’ then you sound hopeless.
Additionally, you need to verify if you have some mental health disease. If you, then how do you deal with it. Also, your experience with failures could lead to a lack of ambition. But, you need to show interest in life and dreaming. Then you can be happy and contented in life.
Signs of Lack of Ambition
You can always check for the signs of lack of ambition. Moreover, when you say, ‘I’ve lost all ambition’ then try to seek help.
- First of all, you have no one to guide you in your life. You are just wasting your time here and there. You have nothing useful to do. Also, if someone tries to help you push them away. For instance, your uncle volunteered to help you. But you rejected him because you were not sure.
- Secondly, you are not active in life. You have lost hope in life and just surviving. If you do not get up from bed then you are depressed. You can talk about your depression symptoms with others around you and seek help.
- Thirdly, you are stuck in past. Also, you believe yourself a failure who cannot achieve anything. You need to grow out of your past.
Ambition and Relationships
When your relationships suffer, it is one of the Signs of lack of ambition. You say to yourself, ‘ I’ve lost all ambition’ all the time.
- First of all, if you and your partner have different viewpoints then there could be problems. Furthermore, if you are ambitious but your spouse is not then there can be disputes. You will want something and your partner will want another thing. So, you need to mend your relationships to work better.
- Secondly, there could be an incompatibility. And, your relationships will suffer because of that.
- Furthermore, your pace in life will be different from your partner’s. For instance, you will want to slow down and your wife would want to increase in life. Also, you will not like each other’s way of working and living. And, it could lead to divorce.
- Next of all, your motivation level will reduce. You would not want to get up from bed. Moreover, you will stay tired and agitated all the time.
- Likewise, if you are working and your husband is jobless then you will not like it. For instance, you will feel that you are the only one who makes effort in life and your husband is a couch potato. He sits on the sofa and watched TV all the time and you earn for the family. Moreover, your earnings are not enough to support you.
- Finally, your husband delays doing basic chores. For instance, your husband is not working or is jobless. He is not actively involved in doing household work. And, does not bother to clean his room or toilet. You will for sure, not like his behavior. And you will have regular fights or disputes with him.
Depression can Cause a Lack of Ambition
Depression can be a cause and effect of lack of ambition. Moreover, if you stay sad for a long time period then you will lose motivation in life. Your depression is one of the signs of lack of ambition.
- First of all, the primary symptom of depression is sadness all the time. If you have depression you will not want to do anything in life. For instance, you will not want to get up from your bed or chair. You will have no energy to work.
- Secondly, a lack of energy to work will make you lose motivation. Moreover, you will not be able to perform your tasks. You need to be aware that you have a problem. For instance, if you are in denial about your issues then you will not be able to change.
- Thirdly, you cannot concentrate on your work. You lose focus after some time. For instance, you take double the time to complete a task as compared to other people.
- Next of all, you lack motivation and enthusiasm. Furthermore, you will lose confidence in yourself to perform your tasks.
Overcoming Lack of Ambition
You may have experienced different signs of lack of ambition. You say to yourself, ‘I’ve lost all ambition’ most of the time. So, you need to cope with the lack of ambition.
- You should always try something before giving up. For instance, you want to apply for a screenwriting course at an imminent school. But, you are sure that you will be rejected. Hence, you are hesitant to even apply. Therefore, you should stay positive in life.
- Furthermore, do not hesitate to ask for help. If you are feeling depressed ask a friend for an opinion. You can try seeking help from a local therapist.
- Also, you will feel content when you share your thoughts with others. You need to build a relationship of trust and faith.
- Additionally, stay positive. If you have failed in the past then it does not mean you will fail again. Moreover, by staying positive you can gain confidence in yourself.
Why Ambition is Important?
You can show different signs of lack of ambition. You will be saying to yourself, ‘I’ve lost all ambition.’ You need to drop such an attitude and learn about a positive mindset.
- First of all, you can earn your living with a goal in mind. For instance, you want to become an engineer. And you can buy a house and car for yourself and your family. But, if you have no ambition then you will have no income. Moreover, you will be dependent on others. Consequently, you and your family will stay unhappy.
- Furthermore, your ambition will keep you busy and focused. Likewise, you will not be distracted by negative people around you. For instance, you want to be a dancer and you dance daily. In contrast, your sister has no ambition. She sleeps and eats all day. So, she has developed an inferiority complex. Therefore, a therapist suggested she have an ambition for herself.
- Additionally, you will develop and grow into a smart person. You will be more active in learning in life. For instance, you dance daily. So, you have an envious figure. You stay fit and eat healthily.
- Conclusively, you can set small goals for yourself. So, it will be easier for you to achieve your motives. For instance, you want to win a dance competition. So, you daily practice for an hour. You need to make sure that you practice. Accordingly, you will be able to achieve your goal.
For more information, please click “Courses” on the navigation bar and check out our online self-help courses on mental health and wellbeing. The course titled “DBT for Social Anxiety” will throw light on the topic.